Fortnite update 26.00 is coming to PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC and Android. The new Fortnite update will be available to download after the servers are taken offline for maintenance at 8am BST UK time. Matchmaking will be disabled shortly beforehand. Needless to say, a new season launches with a new Battle Pass, new points of interest, new weapons, vehicles and lots more.
The Battle Pass includes new skins such as Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars, as well as TikTok star Khaby Lame.
The other skins are named Nolan Chance, Piper Pace, Fish Thicc, Mae, Antonia and Kado Thorne.
New points of interest include Sanguine Suites, Eclipsed Estate and Relentless Retreat, which will launch alongside the sporty Nitro Fang car.
Based on the promotional material released by Epic Games, Zyg and Choppy’s Ray Gun will also return in the new season.
In addition to the new Battle Pass, Season 4 launches alongside a big new update. According to Epic Games, the download size will be bigger than usual
You can check out the update 26.00 patch notes below…
Fortnite update 26.00 patch notes…
• Markers in Team Rumble are not indicating teammates correctly
– In Team Rumble, markers to indicate teammates show slightly behind the players location.
• Voice Chat and game audio may be missing or distorted after being in a match
– After being in a match some PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 players may find they have lost most game audio and voice chat has become distorted.
• Players may occasionally get brought to the top of the sidebar when scrolling their friend list
– If a friend comes online or goes offline while players are scrolling down their friend list on the sidebar, they may be automatically brought back to the top of the menu.
• On Android, Indiana Jones’s face may appear visually incorrect.
– The face texture for the Indiana Jones Outfit appears different from his body when equipping the ‘Indiana Jones’ style on some Android devices.
• Cozy Chomps ‘No Tail’ style still has a Tail
– The Cozy Chomps Outfit’s second style “No Tail” still has a tail
BATTLE ROYALE FIXES
• Players may not be given full weapon damage credit for some Ranked quests
– Players may have delayed credit toward the “Damage Opponents” Ranked quest or may find that the full weapon damage is not credited toward a Ranked quest.
SAVE THE WORLD FIXES
• Totally Rockin’ Out
– We’re aware of an issue that may prevent TRO from applying correctly.
MOBILE AND CLOUD FIXES
• Weak Spots are not appearing
– When using the pickaxe, weak spots are not showing up on some devices
• The Fire button is not responding to resizing
– When players on Android attempt to resize the Fire button larger than 100% the change does not stay and the fire button will remain small.
Denial of responsibility! TechCodex is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, and all materials to their authors. For any complaint, please reach us at – [email protected]. We will take necessary action within 24 hours.